Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Sunday 6 July 2014

What's In My Bag

I thought I'd show you what's in my bag, although it's not very interesting, it's just for a bit of fun. 


So lets start....

My Bag is from New look, I love the colour as it's not what I would usually go for and it's a bit different to the other bags I have. 

In the main compartment I usually have my phone, my purse/ wallet which is from Topshop, My umbrella which is also from Topshop, My little wallet with Paracetamol and some plasters and a small container full of some sort of dried fruit, for a snack so when I'm out I don't buy any extra food. 
If I'm going out for the day I would also put in a small thin jumper just in case it gets cold. 

In the smaller back zip compartment I have some tissues, my lip salve, Rescue Remedy just in case I get stressed, and some Vanilla Body shop hand cream. 






Hope you enjoyed the in's and out's of my bag 
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig