Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 28 July 2014

6 Things That I'm Looking Forward To

Here they are:
  • Greenbelt- which is a Christian arts festival. There are talks, music, worship, craft, comedy and plays for all to enjoy. It is now at Boughton House this year which is really exciting as it's a new site and going back to basics. Greenbelt is one thing I always try to go to each summer, as it finishes off the summer quite nicely.
  • Uni- I am very excited to get back to University, because I get to start my course properly, see all the friends I made last year, and make some new ones as well, but also I get to move in to a new house, which I am super excited for as it means I get to decorate a new room and start a new. 
  • Getting Healthy and doing some exercise- I really want to start getting healthier, and doing more exercise, especially as it gives Ben and I sometime together outside of lectures and work, and it means that we are also not just sitting around watching TV all day, although it is good to do sometimes. 
  • Going Out- I want to get out a bit more, whether it be actually outside, or coming out of my room. Last year at uni, I mainly stayed in my room , and didn't do much else apart from that. At the beginning of the year I went out a few times with my friends, but then as everyone got busy, I retreated back to my room. There are many things to do in Cambridge that don't require money, and if they do it doesn't cost a lot.

  • Finally sorting out my IBS- I have been ill quite a few times (to read more, click here) , and only recently realised it could be something to do with IBS, so what I'm looking forward to is just sorting it all out ,and learning what my triggers are. 
  • Spending time with the ones I love- There are many people I met at uni last year that made a deep impression on me, and I am so happy spending time with them chilling ,and having a chat. It is nice to have a group of us that can have a chat about anything, and get to know each other better. It also is really lovely that I met one very special person because of one of these amazing people. I am excited to be sharing a house with them ,and experiencing everything with them along the adventure that is Uni. 

Hope you have enjoyed this post. What are you looking forward to ? 

xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig