Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Out and About

Yesterday I went to Bradford which was only 10 minutes on the train and had a small shopping trip. 
This being my first trip to Bradford I did do some research before going there, mainly what shops were there, so I could window shop.

However once going there I ended up doing some light shopping, where I bought only a few things.

I firstly went into Primark to find some cheap sandals. I saw a few I liked but none were in my size, so I left and walked over to New look where I found the sales and found these really nice sandals. They come in brown or black, I chose the black ones, and they have a small heel. The bottoms look wooden, but are probably plastic, and look a bit like clogs. They are very comfortable, and I really like the closed toe.

I then next went into Holland and Barrett and bought 2 packets of Caribbean Cocktail, as they are my new favourite snack to have while doing any jobs that need doing. 


I then thought I'd take a quick trip into Boots, where I eventually bought some Boots essential cucumber wipes, Natural collection waterproof mascara, and Rimmel eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown. 
I then went back into Primark and bought a pack of 6 bracelets which I'm now using as anklets. 
After the shopping element of the day. I went to a nice bistro called Forsters, where I had Cajun chicken on brushetta with onions, peppers and a side salad. The flavours were amazing and I would definitely go back again and recommend this to everyone. 

It was a nice trip to Bradford, a nice town and with a Westfield coming to it soon, it will definitely be the closest biggest town I'll be going to while I'm here. 
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig