Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 18 July 2014

All Things Changing

Along with the name change of this blog to "That's Life" which I think better describes what I am writing ,and although it is kind of a general name it means I am not constricted to just writing about one topic and instead can share on multiple topics. 
Many people say "That's Life" to me, and it is, many people believe that we only get one life and whatever happens in it happens, and we can't go back and change things as much as we would like to be Doctor Who and have our own TARDIS, we can't change the past. 

There have been a lot of changes going on with people getting married ,and me moving away from York to Bradford. Over the space of a month things have changed, and it's weird because you have to get used to other people and their personalities, and everything that your family already know about you, has got to be learnt by the people who come in to the family. For example the jokes that are made, or the routine changes, or the way the household food shop is done. The way things go change, and will most likely slowly change again so everyone is used to this new way. 

Not everyone is used to changing this often or even wants it all to change. Some don't care about the change, others see the differences being made, and others want it the way it was before. I'd say I am in the second category, as I can see the changes being made and although I don't agree with all of them, in hindsight I won't be around enough to put up with it or live like it. Although while things are changing I would like to put in some suggestions of my own, instead of stepping into a world where things are 'set in stone' and people are set in their ways that things can't or won't change to suit others. 

Change can be a good or bad thing ,and I have been on both sides with having good changes and bad. Thankfully, now that I have moved away from Home, and have become a Uni student I don't have to put up with many drastic changes, and if I do, they don't directly involve me ,and so I'm not worried as much.

xox 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig