Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Thursday 24 July 2014

Welcome to Yorkshire

I have just returned from a nice day out, where I finally felt relaxed, as being here has been quite stressful and I haven't been coping well.

It started with going up Ilkley moor and seeing the views from the top of the rocks.
It was nice to have a walk up the paths and clear your mind, mainly to just forget about the stresses of things. 
It was very high from the top, but you could see all around the place. 
We then had some lunch and drink at The Cow and Calf, which was very nice and all made there and then. 

The trip then carried on in to Ilkley, where we walked around and looked into some of the shops there. We stopped at Betty's along the way for tea and cake which was really nice, I had a homemade raspberry lemonade and a strawberry meringue ( I would definitely recommend it). 

I didn't take any pictures around Ilkley but here are some more from the moor.  

xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig