Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Sunday 26 March 2017

Boutique Summer

With the clocks going back and the day getting longer, why wouldn't I pass up the chance to get back in a dress and show off my brand new bag. 
Both are from Boutique of Molly. I lovely website with the latest fashion trend and some really lovely products. Ranging from Dresses to Playsuits to Holdalls. There is plenty of choice. 


With the sun finally starting to put its hat on, I compiled this outfit. 
The Indigo dress*, Florence Bag*. 
Worn with Grey boots because walking through a field gets muddy. 


Can't wait to get some more sunny days with this lovely bag and dress. 
Worn a size 10 but could wear an 8 if you are petite like me. 

Links

Dress HERE

Bag HERE

Boots SIMILAR

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig