Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Saturday 11 March 2017

Seeing In Colour

That Yellow Jacket





Okay so one day we have nice weather, and the next it's back to cloudy skies, and chilly winds. And so I have chosen an outfit that perfectly summarises what I wish I could wear for those days that I just need to boss. 


The main outfit is ripped Mom Jeans and a plain Graphic tee, with plain black heel and the basic accessorises that everyone needs. 

We then come to the Yellow Jacket, I saw one in Newlook ( Link below) and although it had passed me by, it was Ben that picked it out and told me to try it on. 

Made into an early 22nd birthday present, I know what I am going to be wearing it and pairing it with. 

You can also make an outfit with a plain dress, or just jeans and a plain jumper for those chillier days. 

Down below are some links to other pieces that would work so well. 


Xo

LINKS To All My Favourites

New Look Jacket: HERE

Topshop Jeans: HERE

Monty Shoes: HERE

Nude Bag: HERE 

Phone Case: HERE 

NYX Lips: HERE





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig