Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Sunday 19 March 2017

Styling That Jacket

So it's finally turned into spring and thank goodness it has, and so I have broken into my summer wardrobe for this season and here is my first outfit post ever with an actual photo of me (Proper fashion blogger now). 




So the outfit mainly consists of a black and white bodysuit, paired with Navy Joni Jeans, and Monty Western Cut-out Boots all from Topshop, then with my brand new Yellow PU Biker Jacket over the top to add a bit of colour to the ensemble. 
It's lightweight, and also comes in baby pink, mint, green, and suede. 

I love the weather and I think this outfit is perfect for those summer days when you just want a bit more of an urban vibe, or even just paired with a bodycon dress or top and skirt, it's the perfect add-on to any outfit. 






Links 
Yellow Jacket (Newlook): HERE

Joni Jeans(Topshop): HERE

Bodysuit (Topshop): SIMILAR HERE

Monty Shoes (Topshop): HERE

Sunglasses(Urban Outfitters): SIMILAR HERE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig