Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Now I'm Feeling 22

While everyone was eating their weight in Chocolate eggs, or enjoying their bank holiday weekend having the biggest lie-ins. I was celebrating my Birthday turning 22, and yes I did play Taylor Swift on repeat. 


The day started off with pancakes and hot cross buns, and then the trip to London.


Primrose Bakery was the starting point, and if you ever have time to nip in and grab a cake, DO IT! They are the nicest cakes I have had and they are also such lovely people.



The next stop was Afternoon Tea at Dandelyon, and again it was the nicest tea and cakes. I had the Mint Green Tea, and Ben had the Earl Grey. We were given a selection of sandwiches and cakes to have, Menu here, and we stuffed ourselves full trying all they had to offer. Also they have amazing bathrooms that I just had to take pictures of. 




We then went up to the London Eye, something that I had never done. Obviously taking multiple selfies and many London Skyline views. 




ASK Italian was the final stop on the trip for a Meal out with Ben and his family, having Burrata Pizza and Rose wine. 
I had the best day and I am very thankful for everyone who wished me Happy Birthday and everything I was given. 

What I wore:

Top: Zara 
Shoes: White Converses
Bag: Topshop D-shape Shopper


XO


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig