Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Mini Egg Anyone?

Well this girl officially has a cold... Definitely suffering...

Either way, this week has been very fun, in-between running around like a headless chicken, I have at least started one of my assignments... GO TEAM! But I have also been procrastinating, the amount of lists I have done saying everything I have to do this week, I could build myself a nest.


The week started off with the boyf, and I having a nice valentines day meal made by him, and me making glittery strawberry jelly, with chocolate cake on top. Who says I didn't try....
This year, Ben got me the sweetest present ever, a framed Peter Pan silhouette on a book page. Adding to my completely normal obsession with everything Peter Pan related, and everything disney. 

Then next up on the agenda of life was university work, and I have totally made a good crack at it. Much better than last semester. Go Me! Although the amount of work I have done at the moment doesn't exactly fill me yet with relaxation. 

And then there is today which is a Thursday, where I had a full day of lectures, and I have struggled to get through the day. I was supposed to have a shift at work, but I had to call in sick because I don't think I would have been much use feeling dizzy, and constantly blowing my nose, or running to the loo.... Too much TMI? 

Anyway, tucked up in bed now, with cold relief and a hot water bottle, and a 9 o'clock lecture tomorrow morning. Its going to be a fun night. Now just to decide what to have for dinner... Mini eggs? Toast? Soup? or Digestive Biscuits? Such a good student... Sorry Mum. I do have food in the house, but the 2 second walk into the kitchen would mean getting out of the bed, and wrapping myself up in the blanket, and then actually making the food, and walking back into the bedroom, to then take my tummy tablets, and sort out the bed, so I can one get back into it, and two eat my food. Too much effort. 




I hope you all have had a good week, and have had a good weekend. 

If you haven't seen my newest post all about a fabulous business, Love Me (And My Secret) check it out here. 

Also if anyone wants to have a looky lou at my lovely, creative boyfriends, final piece, and give him a hand, that would be awesome. LINK HERE
Xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig