Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Springing forward

There are many things that I love about spring, and because this is the first post that I have put out in a long while.. Soz 'bout that.  I thought I would put together an outfit that I have definitely been wearing a lot in the interim until the weather decides to sort out itself out. I can't stand the 'it looks deceiving nice outside, but actually is horrible'. Anyway, most of my choices are from Topshop. Again can't help it, I see them every time I work. 


The Mom jeans are, well, AMAZING! They are super comfy, and come in a range of shades. I have the Mid-blue at the moment. I think they are great for spring, because you can roll them up and show a bit of ankle, or roll them down and grunge. Also a huge bestseller.

The Leopard Crop top I have been loving for a very long time would have to make an appearance. I love the material. It's lightweight, and also, although the picture doesn't show it, it has slits which could potentially be pockets. With it being cropped, it is a bit more on the summery side, however, it has stripes so what the hell. 

Now on to my favourite shoes in the world, apart from my Vans. These are super comfy, with real leather on the top. Essentially they are your normal everyday trainers, but with this spring summer trends they are a huge must have. I wear mine every single day. They may have even replaced my vans for a while.

The necklace. Who doesn't love a small necklace. I picked this one just as an example, as Topshop has a huge variety of small necklaces that could be swapped for this.

On the beauty side of things, I have chosen, a red lip by Rimmel and grey nails by Nars. 
Keeping with a bit of winter, I thought I would keep these in. Just until the sun decides to show itself again, and the sandals can make a come back.

I hope you enjoy your week, and I hope to get back to writing soon. University really is hard work. LOL. 

Xo




Spring outfit

leopard crop top
topshop.com


Topshop cuffed jeans
topshop.com


Topshop black leather shoes
£31 - topshop.com


Topshop necklace
topshop.com



NARS Cosmetics nail polish
£21 - overstock.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig