Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Saturday 19 March 2016

Rambling about Nothing

This week has been super intense, with finishing up for my Easter break, and having a lot to do for all the fun things that I have planned.

This girl is one busy, anxious girl.

However my first week of Easter is just gonna be full of writing, and wanting to just chill out. Luckily I get to have my hair finally sorted. So many split ends.....


Anyway, back to the ramble about not very much. This week to be honest I have been trying so hard to crack on with my work, and not to be a small anxious wreck. Note to self: chocolate doesn't really help when you have IBS, however mini eggs are hella good.
Also how many hot cross buns are too many to have before Easter? I may have had about 24 already. Totally normal... right?

Either way work still has to be done. 

So to carry on with my ramble, and actually tell you all something worthwhile. 

Easter is gonna be good, and again I have lots of posts planned, hopefully i'll have the time to write them, but then again I am always using Twitter or Instagram (links below) so check it out. Photos galore. 

So make sure you keep up to date so you can see all the Easter Photos, and all the fun I get to have writing essays, and hopefully going for a nice relaxing walk. 

I hope you all have a good Easter, and a break. Also eat lots of chocolate.

Xo 

Twitter: Here 
Instagram: Here 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig