Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 15 February 2016

Love Me... (And My Secret)

Cancer. The hideous word it is. It has affected so many different people in so many different ways.

I was contacted about a week ago, by the lovely Morgan Dowler, who created the brand Love Me... (And My Secret), a brand which designs lingerie for women who have been affected by breast cancer. 

From Morgan's own experience, she found that there was nothing for women, who had undergone, and battled the disease, and so she created her own brand of lingerie specifically for women with breast cancer, using her marketing skills at university, and now she has created a one of a kind business out of it. 
Love Me... (And My Secret) Logo. All rights go to Love Me... (And My Secret).



Now I know at least 3-4 people who have had breast cancer, or whose family or friends have been affected by the disease, and I think that this is a wonderful thing that Morgan has created. It gives the women their femininity back, and now Love Me... (And My Secret) now has 4 bras that are comfortable, and pretty.

Launching on the 2nd of March, they are using real women who have suffered from the disease, to show that there is something for them in the market. It is a great business, and I am happy to help, such an amazing cause, and brand new business. 

If you want to learn more go check out the website, and learn more about it. (LINK HERE)



Xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig