Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Ding, Ding Round Two

So would someone kindly tell me, where did January go ?
Like seriously where did it go... It only seemed like yesterday that I was celebrating the New Year in my pyjamas, drinking as much prosecco as I could.

January has been a good month, but also very trying (look to last post). I feel like the months, this year, are going to go super fast, I am turning 21 this year, and a few huge changes are happening to this blog, and my personal life.... Posts to follow.

Anyway, the reason for this post was to just to say that as you may have seen the blog has gone through some more visual changes. The most recent one being the template that you see now, this was due to the fact that this one you can see on your mobile devices alot better, i.e. it works with it.

Also I started my Second semester this week, and although it's alot of work, I am quietly excited. Praying this semester will NOT, I repeat NOT be full of crying or breakdowns.

As an ode to starting this year off with a bang, I had dinner at Jamie's Italian on Sunday, and OH MY DAYS, it was amazing!!!

I had the Pumpkin ravioli, and the Blackberry Mule. I cannot recommend it enough. 



It was just a good relaxing evening, with some very good friends. Hopefully to happen again soon.

Anyway now your up to date. I hope you have a good day. 

Xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig