Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Summer OOTD

Saturday Summer OOTD




I absolutely love summer, warm, hot weather where all you do is drink iced drinks and lap up the sun everyday. This outfit is a new one, I have worn at work before and I was complimented on the lovely frill dress. 


The dress is Topshop Denim and is super comfortable, off shoulder and frilled, what more can you want. I style it with a western belt around my waist and embroidered flats.
Denim is on trend this season, in a lot of different ways. I have seen a lot of new denim pieces this season with patches, to whole outfits. Denim is what the summer is going to be, whether that be denim shorts, or denim jackets, I cannot get enough denim. 



Topshop is one of my favourite brands this season, along with Zara and ASOS they definitely have it sorted. 

Xo

For more OOTD and inspiration check out my Instagram @hannahevickers and Facebook page @saythatslife.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig