Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Discover New Blogs



A huge thank you to Jade from Hot off the gloss for nominating me for the Liebster award, I love sharing other bloggers in the community.



Liebster Award rules –
1) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2) Nominate 5-11 other bloggers (I’m choosing under 500 followers)
3) Ask your nominees 11 questions
4) Let them know that you have nominated them!


1) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after my A-levels finished and I had time in-between school and starting university. I started blogging to explore my creativity, and since then I have grown and seen the whole blogging community grow and become something wonderful. 

2) How do you keep your content original?
I keep my content original by trying not to let other influence how I write or what I write about, however it can be hard, as most blog post ideas can be the same as another persons. 

3) Do you let your friends know you blog?
Some of my friends know about my blog but I do keep it separate sometimes, its like my little baby. 

4) Who inspires you?
There are so many people that inspire me, from the blogging world it would Hannah Gale, as she is a strong woman who I have been following for about 2 years now, she has grown and becomes one of my inspirations because is is honest and true to herself, and even if she does need a break, she is human. 

5) What have you learned from blogging so far?
I have learnt that it can be very hard and difficult, but it can be one of the most amazing things to let your voice be heard, or share your ideas and start a conversation. Blogging has brought amazing things into my life, even if it is a sense of togetherness where I have shared a part of myself and I know that there are people who have been through the same or feel the same. 

6) What is your favourite makeup product?
I would have to say the collection concealer, I have bought it time and time again and it is a favourite of mine, its drugstore and totally does the exact same job as so many others. 

7) Do you have any phobias?
One of my many phobias is of the unknown, I do fear what could come next and all the creations that my lovely brain likes to conjure up and let me see.

8) What would you never eat?
My taste has changed quite a lot over the years, but I still would never eat a spicy curry, I can't handle them and I very much would never eat one. 

9) What are your goals for 2017?
To start my career in fashion, to be happy, to share more time with the one I love. 

10) Do you have a dream destination?
My dream destination is anywhere in Italy. I love Italy and although I have never been and would love to  go  (anyone wanna hit me up) I would say anywhere in Italy just to experience the culture and the food.

11) How long does it take you to write a blog post?
Depending on the blog post, it can take anywhere between an hour to 3-5 days. 


My nominees are 






They are all wonderful bloggers who I read regularly and I would like to share with you. 

My 11 Questions

1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What do you hope to do in 10 years time?
3) What was your first pet?
4) Who inspires your blog?
5) What is your most favourite memory?
6) What is your favourite food?
7) What is the best piece of advice give to you?
8) What is your blogging goal for 2017?
9) How long does it take you to write a blog post?
10) What is your favourite product (beauty or other)?
11) Do you prefer sweets or chocolate?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig