Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 5 June 2017

No Words

After the events of the past couple of weeks with the attack in Manchester and the attack now in London, it is hard to sometimes carry on and go back to normality when for some they are struggling so much with loss. However I am immensely proud of my country and the world for uniting together and celebrating the love towards one another. All I can say is that I pray for peace and love, and I will definitely be cherishing those moments that I share with my loved ones a lot more. 





I would also like to say that I am sorry for neglecting this blog and not paying proper attention, however now that University is now is over and I am done with exams and assignments it is high time that I put the blog to good use and bring it back. And so please get ready for fashion posts, reviews and hopefully a lot more...


xo 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig