Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Countdown Continues

Whilst drinking hot chocolate trying hard to keep warm because I have a cold, I have been surveying my now emptied room thinking that WOW I am taking a lot of things to Uni, some of which I may not even use but I want to take with me so I feel more at home and more comfortable. Things like toys which have huge memories but I no longer cuddle up to while going to sleep make me feel more at home more comfortable.


I have also realised how much I take for granted, making my first food shopping list I see how much I eat but also the things that I like eating and the foods which make me feel better. I see the things which I don't like and so I wont buy them to eat. It is a big step buying your own food and thinking how much will I be likely to spend and how much I should stick to. Becoming a student really does put a lot of things in to perspective thinking that all the time growing up there is food in the cupboards and meals just put straight in front of you. Now I am not much of a cook and I either undercook or overcook, it is difficult to just cook it right, but I love cooking and becoming a student really does make you think carefully about what you actually want whether it be sausages one night or spag bol another. You get to make the choices yourself which is one thing I definitely can't wait for.

1 1/2 days to go

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig