Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Now That I'm Here

Well it has been nearly 5 days since moving in to Uni and despite the early morning fire alarms it had definitely gotten off to a great start. Everyone is really friendly and kind and I have made some really good friends who understand and accept me, which is always good. I have also cooked and I haven't given myself food poisoning.



I definitely thought it would be a completely different experience but it's now normal and not soo crazy. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss home and I have had a little cry. But because everyone is soo nice here and I have made some really good friends I am definitely in the right place with people who totally understand what I'm going through.
It's nice to talk to them and share life stories and get to know a fresh set of people :)

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig