Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Tuesday 17 September 2013

True Colours


Have you ever listened to True Colours the song by Cyndi Lauper. Listen and then read. (or the Glee version)

I was inspired to write this today by listening to True colours (Glee version) on my iTunes and I thought that you automatically have to make new friends and meet new people wherever you go, and so should you always show your 'true colours' or repress some things ?
I have always thought it's better to show exactly who you are to new people, and if they don't want to know me based on my 'true' self then that is their choice. 


Showing people who you are is a very good thing because then they get to know who you are exactly and so they can't say that you have changed if you decide not to be yourself when you meet them properly.

It is definitely better just to be yourself and show the true colours inside of you, to let people know exactly who you are and what you are like.

I always try, and focus on being true to myself, and not changing to suit others but changing to suit myself. 

It has been just a huge adventure to just get to this point and still the adventure continues just with an even higher mountain and steeper slopes.

Xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig