Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 1 July 2016

What's in My Bag 2016

Well as I now only seem to use only a couple of my bag, with my main staple being my Topshop stitch bag for work and everyday use, it seemed a good idea to do an updated version of what is actually in the deep dark depths of my bag. 








The Bag

My current bag is from Topshop, and currently in the summer sale, so hit that up if you like the look of it. It has 2 main pockets with a zipped one in the middle. With the back pocket and a small phone sized pocket the bag is full with places to shove things, and with me to melt mint rock to the lining. Clever Hannah! Anyway it comes in cream as well and has really nice stitching which makes me feel very happy as it really gives the bag some texture, rather than being so plain. 






Number 1: Cath Kidston purse
I received this purse as a present for Christmas last year. I love it because it has a lot of compartments to put change, cards and receipts. It also houses quite a lot of other miscellaneous items which wend their weary way into my purse. 







Number 2: Urban Outfitters Make-up bag

I bought this recently on a trip to see one of my bestie friends in London. I instantly fell in love with it and although I don't use it for its original purpose of a make up bag, instead I have used it for the wires and external battery that I bring with me obviously to back up my phone battery when I need more life in the phone for Instagram. It is such an easy and comfortable size that can fit in most medium sized bags. I mainly use it in my bucket bag as that has no pockets in at all. 





Number 3: The Umbrella 

With the weather being less than summery, I always have my NewLook umbrella in my bag, for the showers that I have been caught in once or twice. Oh English weather has to be at its finest. 



Number 4: My Tablet case

Now me being me I always carry around my tablet case which will alway have paracetamol, ibuprofen, my trusty pill and my IBS medication which I have to take before I eat. Always the fun one. At summer and winter time it will usually contain the right medication for colds and hay fever. This zip purse is from H&M, I bought it about two years ago so I am not sure whether this specific one is still on sale. 





Number 5: The Fragrance

My chosen fragrance is a Gin and Tonic from the Library of Fragrance. Bought at the same time of the Urban Outfitters make up bag, I absolutely love it. It's fresh and light, and although may not stay on all day I have it in my bag so I can top up throughout the day. 




Number 6: The Others

I will usually always have with me my keys (If I don't forget them). My water bottle for the times when I get thirsty, also useful when taking tablets. Tissues, for obvious reasons, and sanitary, also again obvious. 


Xo


LINKS HERE 
Topshop bag (Link)
Cath Kidston Purse (Similar here)
Urban Outfitters Make up bag (Link)
New Look Umbrella (Link)
HM Zip Purse (Similar here)
Fragrance (Link)


Last post: Exciting Adventures (Check it out here)

Follow me on Bloglovin for all the latest. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig