Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 6 June 2016

Exciting Adventures

Well I have just eaten 2 packets of melon slices, and the weather today has put me in quite a good mood. And so I thought I would update y'all. 



So I have finished my exams and I am counting down the weeks and days until I can go on holiday.
But also I am counting down the days until I move out my current house and into the next house where excitingly, Ben and I will be living in next year. 
We are going to be living with his parents next year, as who knew it would be so expensive to rent after one of us comes out of Uni. Either way I will be moving to Essex next year, and commuting into Cambridge for Uni and for my job. What a fun year it's going to be.


Either way I have a whole month to sort out my current room and pack it up ready to be moved into their house. It's easier on both of us, and super good for saving the dollar. Also better lighting and time to blog for you guys. I have lots of ideas, for posts for this summer, some fun, some deep and some just plain fun. 


I am super excited though to have the time to chill, and read although l know i am going to get super bored. 
Today has been the first day that I have been out to relax without doing work, or having to go anywhere, although the surprise doctors appointment was fun, and informative. Maybe more on that at a later date....


I hope you all are having a good Monday and managed to catch some sun.


xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig