Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Sunday 9 August 2015

Summer Through The Lens

Summer in England seems to have just gone so fast, and although it is just the beginning of August , did you see how fast July went. So before it's too late I thought I would share some snaps of the many places I have been this summer. 

Ben and I went off to Lanzarote mid- June, we both loved having a relaxing time, and just chilling by the pool.  









Then the final weekend of July, Ben and I hopped on the train to Brighton, and had a great time. Not knowing it was Pride weekend we dodged in, and out of the crowds looking at all the wonders Brighton had to offer. We walked down The Lanes, and sat on the beach, and purely let go of all of our worries. Although I did realise I am still not very good in big crowds. 










Hope you enjoyed the post.

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig