Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Get to Know Me


💜
http://weheartit.com/entry/169936278/search?context_type=search&context_user=maaathers&query=tulips
As I haven't done this post before, and it is a simple post to do while I have some free time in between my work.... It's time to get to know the person behind, That's Life 

Name: Hannah Vickers




Age: 19 but turning 20 in less than a month. 

Relationship status: In a very happy relationship with a lovely guy called Ben. 

Favourite Blog: I have so many favourite blogs now. I can't just pin point one. Although I have written a post about some great blogs which everyone should go read. Link Here.

The meaning Behind my URL: Well there are always things in everyone's lives that go bad or are just so great, and a common phrase to say is "That's life". Life can be full of ups and downs and it's all about navigating it so you have a great one. 

Fact about my personality: I am kind to those who are kind to me. I appreciate everything that anyone does for me, and although I may not say it, I am always grateful.

What I hate most about myself: I would definitely say, at the moment, my tendency to worry and let that rule my emotions. It can be small or big, I will worry about it no matter what. 

What I love most about myself: My organisational skills. I can manage to organise anything in a matter of seconds.

Idea of the perfect date: Picnic in a huge field, with all of my favourite foods. Or just a night in with the perfect movie and pizza. 

Favourite memory: I have so many favourite things. I think the top one would be seeing Les Miserables this January. I absolutely loved the show, and I am soo happy that I got to see it. 

Favourite season: My favourite season is summer. Although it sometimes doesn't get too hot in England over summer. I absolutely love the summer nights where you can just sit outside and it is still warm, and just enjoy the warmth as you watch the sun go down. 

Uni or Job? Well at the minute I am at University in my second year of four, and I have got to say it is hard, but also great fun. It's new and refreshing, and an absolute blast. Being independent, and growing up is one thing I love about uni. 

Main mode of communication: As I am always on my phone it would definitely be text, or whatsapp messenger. It is so easy just to send a quick message especially ones full of emojis. 


And that's just some stuff about me. Hope you enjoyed getting to know me. 

Xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig