Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 20 February 2015

Fridays Findings| Favourite Make up

This week it's about make up, and although I don't wear much, I still have my favourites.



Starting with the eyes, as many of you will be able to tell, if you have read any of my favourites, this will come as no surprise... Natural collection mascara. I swear by it. It gives a natural look on the lashes making them noticeable without sticking them together.


Next up is the Rimmel Tri smokey eye in brown. I love wearing it because  it shows well on the eyes, and gives a lovely smokey detail. The colour is nice and smooth and goes well on to the eyeslids as well as easily blended in.

Then there is Collection 'Mango tango' lipstick ,14, I find this a really lovely colour that is bright and matches most of my outfits. It is a nice colour that blends well into my lips, and lasts so you don't need to keep applying it.


Finally there is Kiko foundation in warm beige 15, now I have struggled to find a good foundation, that doesn't make me look orange and gives a good coverage. I found this a really good foundation that covers wells and gives a dewy finish. Along with collection concealer in Natural 2. This is great under my eyes and on the crucial places where I need it.



Hope you enjoyed this weeks post. What are your favourite makeup essentials ?

Xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig