Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 13 February 2015

Friday Findings| Day In the Life

Welcome to a day in the life of a University student, and yes most of my week is filled with 9am lectures, a lot work. However I am here to tell you it isn't all like that, and give you a glimpse into a day of my life.

Well firstly I wake up at 7:00 bright and early not really wanting to get out of bed. Then it is a walk downstairs to get breakfast which ranges from toast to cereal. I then get dressed very quickly and at 8:20 it's a 20 minute walk to Uni. 


When I get to Uni I have to find my room, and a seat then the lectures begin. Now most of my lectures this semester finish at 11 or 12 so I have the rest of the day to do work, and so other bits and pieces. Plus if I don't have anything extra to do that day I may just spend sometime collecting my thoughts, and relaxing. 


Then it is lunchtime, where I will have a sandwich or pasta to keep me going through the rest of the day. 


Now this is when things on the productive side goes downhill slightly, as I am definitely one for putting off actual work for doing household jobs, like tidying or hoovering. 

However I do aim to at least do an hours work on something, whether that be researching for an essay or planning it out so I know what I want/ need to say. 

Then it is dinner time, where I try and find something to eat. Like many students, I will go for something simple, like a stir fry or a curry. Then it's back upstairs to read through blogs, write a blog post for this week, or simple just relax watching TV. 

On days where I have an early morning I will usually go to bed at 10, however its more like 11  when i actually get to sleep. 

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks post, and have a great weekend!

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig