Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 16 January 2015

Last Week| Trip to London

This last week I was spoilt rotten as Ben and I went on our little anniversary trip to London to see Les Miserables.

Dinner out at O'Neils
O'Neils is an Irish Pub chain which serves a diner type menu with chicken, burgers and hot dogs. Ben went for the chorizo and halloumi burger, and I had the spinach and lentil burger. They were both really nice, served with skinny fries, and as we were both quite hungry, they were eaten within minutes. The atmosphere at O'Neils, was that of a normal pub, it was busy, and a little noisy but with it being in the heart of London, I expected nothing else. 






The Show
Oh my days it was amazing. I have been wanting to see Les Miserables at the theatre for a very long time, and as soon as the music started I started to cry because I was so happy to be there. The acting was incredible, and the singing immense. I missed watching things at the theatre, and this made me happy to be back. I loved the way Javert's suicide was done, with the lighting, and the movements that were conveyed on the stage, to show him rolling on the river bed. I was surprised that they included Gavroche's death, as in some shows they don't include it. Overall I loved the show, and I am so grateful that I have seen it. Especially as I got to see it when Carrie Hope Fletcher was playing Eponine. She did an amazing job, and her death scene definitely turned on the waterworks. I really want to see it again, it was that good. 


Hotel
We stayed in a Premier Inn at Hammersmith which was very nice, and cosy. They have a 24 hour check in service, so it was great for us so we could just collect our keys, and be off to bed. The room was quite big with a double bed in the centre, and a large window which looked out over the back, where the car park was.

Breakfast In Leicester Square 
In Leicester Square there is an amazing restaurant called Muriel's Kitchen, and oh my days I am in love with it. They say a picture says 1000 words, so here are the pictures I took. 












The food was delicious, I had the blueberry pancakes, and Ben had the traditional breakfast. For drinks I had the Vitamin hug juice, full of all the lovely goodness, of carrots, oranges and ginger, and Ben had the hot chocolate. It is such a cute place to visit, they have seats that are swings that hang from the ceiling. 

The trip to London was amazing. I really had a great time, and I will definitely be going back to Muriel's Kitchen. 

Where do you enjoy going to? 

xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig