Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 19 January 2015

Favourite Bloggers



I love reading blog posts, especially beauty blogs. I like coming across new bloggers, and I understand the time, and effort they out into their posts, and the hours it takes to write, and maybe rewrite the post to make it perfect for you lovely readers.

However I do have my absolute favourites, who I love to just read every post, and have helped me along my little blogging journey. 

So to start things off I would like to introduce you to Milkbubbletea, an amazing blog by Becky who has a lifestyle blog, who has a little dachshund names Oscar, and posts about beauty, lush, reviews and wishlists. She updates 2-3 days a week, and each post is a delight to read. 

The next blog is Words From Wilmington, by Rebecca Coulter, she previously had a blog, so is an old hand at blogging but this is her new blog, so go check it out. Like me she is a christian, and a university student, so i definitely know the struggles of writing a blog and doing work at the same time. 

Now I know everyone loves her blog but Zoella, is definitely my most favourite. she posts about beauty, fashion , life and gives great advice. She has a YouTube channel, and like her posts I love each, and every video. This blog has given me great inspiration, and help when I have needed it. 

Then there is Antonella, by Antonella, she is 16 years old, and she write about fashion, beauty, life and all things nice. She gives me inspiration for what products to buy, and try. Also gives me new ideas for outfits, and beauty things. 

Finally Lola Emily, a 15 year old girl who lives in London. She writes about beauty, lifestyle and fashion. Talking about her beauty, and fashion favourites, giving reviews about the products she likes. She also writes about her day to day life, and any travels she has. I highly recommend this blog. 

There are definitely many more blogs which I love to read regularly, but then this post would be very long.  Let me know who you like to read, and any new bloggers out there that people should be reading. 

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig