Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 1 December 2014

Thanksgiving and Winter Wonderland



This weekend I have been very busy and travelling a lot. I went to a a thanksgiving meal on Saturday after work, at Ben's parents house which was soo lovely and an amazing time just having a great time as a practice round for Christmas with everyone there. I had the best time ever with people who have been there for me. 
I am very thankful for the time I had with them and everything they have done for me over this past year. I ate a lot and I don't think i'll have to eat for at least another couple of days. 


On Sunday Me and Ben went into a very hectic London and experienced Winter wonderland. It was very very busy, we got there about 3-4 o'clock, and there was already a very massive bundle of people waiting to go in. After about 10 minutes we were let in and we could walk around. There was a lot to see, mainly through all the gaps in between the people. There were stalls selling food, gifts, beer and tokens for the rides and fair ground things that were available. We didn't go on any of them as we basically didn't have much money between us. Instead we just walked around and Ben got me some ginger bread and i bought him a waffle. (The ginger bread was amazing, and I ate the rest today). 


Overall it was a fantastic weekend surrounded by lovely people. 

xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig