Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Holidays

http://weheartit.com/entry/151925005/search?context_type=search&context_user=muchbandsuchcool&query=christmas+tree

Christmas is less than a week away, and I am so excited. 

Many people in the UK head home for the holidays, especially if you are at uni. 
However, what if you can't get home for the holidays, or like me you have to work over the holidays? What then do you do?
Well, this year I will be having this question answered.

Firstly I am going to make my room as festive as possible, by using my LED lights over my board, and cracking out my Christmas tree ornament diffuser, which smells of cinnamon and orange. Mmmm.... The place that I'm living in now doesn't allow the use of candles so sadly I can't use them this year. 

Due to the fact I have to stay in Cambridge to work over the holidays I can't go and spend it with my family or go see them over the 2 week school Christmas break. However because I am doing more shifts at work it means I will get more money to save up for my impending trips. 

The only thing about not spending the holidays with my family is that I will miss the nice family time and the fun that you get to have over Christmas. My way around this is to have some really nice food in the house so I have something nice to enjoy. I have already purchased my first Christmas pudding, and some nice Christmas biscuits which I will enjoy on my days off where I will be watching all the nice TV on IPlayer, and all the movies that I enjoy. Elf will definitely be watched, as well as the Doctor Who special.
http://weheartit.com/entry/151903814/search?context_type=search&context_user=shiamali&query=christmas+biscuits
This year I am going to be spending Christmas day with Ben and his family, so it's a late train for me on Christmas eve, and a very early start on boxing day where I have to start work at 10am. 

Until next time...

Merry Christmas 

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig