Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Running Between Raindrops

Over the bank holiday weekend I went to Greenbelt with my family and Ben, and it literally was like running between the raindrops, mainly on the Monday. 
I liked the move from Cheltenham racecourse to Boughton House. It gave the festival a bit more of a community feel, and a proper festi-feel. 

Ben really enjoyed his time, although he did say 'not every year' I do agree with his feelings as it was a big change, and I am at the part of my life where I don't have to make strong commitments to going to a certain festival every year. 

Saying that, this year was like no other with lots of stages with speakers, and music. I was slightly let down with the amount of comedy, and performance arts, but then again the festival had downsized with the move to a green site. 

Overall I had a really lovely time with my family and boyfriend, my favourite thing being Folk On (an utterly amazing comedy folk band).  

*sorry it's a short post, but I have been super busy getting ready for my second year at university, possible posts to come with.  However here are some pretty pictures.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig