Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas Tag

To make up for the lack of posts and the here is a Christmas Tag. 





What's your favourite Christmas Movie? 
I have many different favourites that I love seeing each holiday season. Obviously Elf is a major favourite, but I also enjoy Second star to the Left. 

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Due to moving around I have had both a Christmas full of snow, and a Christmas where there has been no snow at all. As much as I would love to have another white Christmas, I don't think it will happen this year. 

Where do you usually spend the holidays?
I would usually spend the holidays going between the parents, however for the past 3 years I have spent Christmas with Ben's parents and family. 

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Well who can resist a bit of the Michael Buble album of every single song over the holidays.  Mine has been on repeat since the beginning of December. However I do like Sleigh Bells by Fun. 

Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Having parents who have divorced I have opened some presents before or on Christmas eve. However this year I have only opened one in a pre-christmas day. 

Can you name all Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Blitzen, Donna, Cupid, Vixen, and Rudolph? 
(How many actually are there???)

What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
I always look forward to the morning of Christmas where I wake up in Christmas Pjs and have a nice relaxing morning, opening up stockings and having a good breakfast. 
I also look forward to the family games afterwards. 

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
The tree is real and smells so nice. 

What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Lebkuchen. Its a cross between ginger bread and a bit like a cake, more than likely covered in icing. 

Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love giving gifts, as I always try and make it personal and special for the receiver. This year I have gone all out to make it extra special. 

Whats the best gift you have received?
The best gifts I have received would probably be something personal and thoughtful, but I couldn't just say one particular one. 

What would your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
I would live to visit New York in the holidays, or Iceland, even though I am not convinced of the cold. 

Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
The age old question. Depending on what the present is, I either fail or becoming a wrapping queen. However usually one side of the present looks great, the other well looks rubbish. 

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
Because I went between the parents each holiday, one of them, I think, eventually let it slip. Even though I do remember my Dad trying to keep the magic alive by putting out cookies and milk, and leaving a note in the morning. 

Do you make new years resolutions? Do you stick to them ?
Every single year I try and make goals, and every year I never stick to them, whether its something I want to start, or something I want to stop doing, it never works 

What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with family and friends and just relaxing the whole day. 

I hope you enjoyed the post. 
Ill be posting photos of my Christmas on my Instagram (here), 
and hopefully putting out some more posts for you to enjoy over the holidays.

Xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig