Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 25 April 2016

Am I An Adult Now ?

I'm 21!!! 

And I have no idea what to do now! 


My Birthday was amazing. (Thanks Ben). Even though we had to get up early, we hopped straight onto the train at 7:30 and went straight to The Breakfast Club in London Bridge. The food was lush, but the service wasn't the greatest. 


Anyway, we then went on to have a nice walk around Borough Market, which even at like 9-10 it was super busy. It was so cold on Saturday in London, so I suggested to get warm went to Oxford Street Topshop so we could warm up and I could get some dresses for summer. After having a walk around the Oxford street and quick look in at Carnaby street, we then hopped back to London Bridge, and went to have a tour round The Globe theatre, a must see if you haven't had the chance. 

Finally it was then time for the main event, I was taken up The Shard, and we had champagne. Favourite drink time !!! The view was amazing, you see the whole of London, and the have little telescopes, so you can pinpoint certain places in London, where it gives you information about that certain place. 

After having an amazing time up The Shard, we took a small walk to The Slug and Lettuce, where we had our dinner, and I was given two cocktails, mmm YUM!!! (English Country Garden).

Overall it was an amazing day, despite being freezing cold. Arrgg English weather. 

Anyway here are some of the photos from that day.















XOX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig