Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 15 January 2016

Thank Goodness It's the Weekend

This week has been amazingly quiet, and relaxed. I have had a good amount of time to relax and chill, as well as spending sometime to have a day out with Ben in London, and doing some work after having my last exam.


I do feel a bit lonely, not having alot of outside time, can make me quite an annoying person. Although I do get some outside time to talk to people, aren't I lucky. 

I'm just watching Sherlock, having a whale of a time with a small glass of wine, at the moment, readying myself for the work tomorrow and the jobs that need doing but I just really CBA to do. Motivation went out of the window, along with the energy.

I always have had a soft spot for the weekend, usually I am working, but I still have time to relax, and have some time for myself so I can start to get things done.

The past week has been full of ups and downs, mainly ups, but i'm not gonna lie, the downs were down. But to get back in the full swing of things, I have decided on some posts that I am going to be doing, although still got to plan them out, as well as getting a bit more of a schedule, but we shall see how long that lasts. For now, I hope you all have a smashing weekend, and have a jolly good relax, and a good time....

Xo



 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig