Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Friday 25 December 2015

Blogmas Week 4: May Your Days be Merry and Bright

We made it! It's Christmas Day! And look who is ever so excited..... ME!!!


2015 has been an amazing year, and without a doubt, one that I will remember, and definitely learn from. It has had it's share of ups and downs. At the end of it though, I have come out of it stronger, and with a lot of lessons. 

This year I feel like I have grown up alot, but I still have a lot of things to learn, and things to get used to. 

I have learnt to stop pushing people away, and accept the support and help I need. 
I have learnt that it's okay to be myself, and to just let myself be myself, and if I am feeling rubbish, then I am just having a one off day and everyone gets those sometimes.

2015, has been filled with love, laughter and tears, and I know it sounds soppy, but the one person I couldn't have done it all without is Ben. We have shared laughter, tears, and although we, like any couple, have our arguements, he never leaves, or makes a run for it, he has stayed and gotten us both through it. 

This year I am spending Christmas with Ben's family, and I even have boxing day off so that means more time for revision. 

I am truly thankful for what this year has thrown at me, and I have definitely made it through it a much stronger person.

I hope that 2015 has been a good year for you to, and that today is a good day for you. 



Merry Christmas. 

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig