Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Monday 4 May 2015

Absence

Hello, 

I know for the past month I haven't been on here to write, or to talk. The important thing is that I am back now,
The reason I have been away is that I have been very bogged down with work, and personal issues that maybe I will talk about on here someday. 

Now that University is finishing, and all I have left to do is revise, and do exams, That's Life will be more proactive, and the posts will be coming. I have a very long list of posts to write, and lots of time to do them over summer. 

I know that there are only a few of you there reading my blog, and I am very thankful for you. So to expand this lovely group, I will be writing a few more posts that you would actually want to read, which may help, or just be super exciting to read. Also sharing the love of other bloggers who I have been reading, and enjoying. 


So keep your eyes peeled,


xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig